Seattle I think we’ve been over how much I don’t care for your “throwback” games.
But first, the Highlights:
- Your TOI leader was Vince Dunn again, who logged 25:12 tonight.
- How the hell has this happened twice in the same week? The Kraken did everything right, and notably took a strong team in the Devils to the wire for like 50 something minutes and staying competitive for the whole damn game, with the only difference being Blackwood being nearly lights out. It’s frustrating because you can’t really be like “oh you shouldn’t do that” or “oh they need to shoot more and in better spots.” They did all that! Still lost! Deeply frustrating!
- Okay, there’s one thing I think we can kvetch about; just finish. This game could’ve very easily been a 5-3 win even if the Devils got all the goals they did they gotten the right bounce down into the net. Burky being out hurts in this particular moment because they’re otherwise playing excellently...they just can’t convert it right now. Might be something to think about for the trade deadline, Ronnie.
- Also another night when Grubert can’t get goal support when he plays well. a .923 SV% should be enough to win. You gotta make it happen.
- Also by sheer volume one of these power play chances have to go in, right? This can’t stay as is.
- Get well soon, Burky.
- Keep calm, and Post Zoidberg When We Win
Let’s get a little annoyed at the charts that say the Kraken probably should’ve won at from NaturalStatTrick.com
- Y O U S H O U L D B E W I N N I N G NaturalStatTrick.com
- W H Y A R E Y O U N O T NaturalStatTrick.com
No rest for the Squid kids, as they play the Rangers tonight at 4pm PT.
We’ll see you there!