But first, the Highlights!
- Your TOI leader was Adam Larsson with 24:13 played
- BELL. TO BELL. TO BELL. UTTER. DOMINATION. NOT A SINGLE SECOND WASTED. THANK GOD. This felt AMAZING to watch. The Canucks got exactly what they deserved from the whole Boudreau and...the rest of it, in the worst possible way; completely torn to shreds by a superior team in Tocchet’s second game. Finally, finally...The Kraken found a way to get this W against a team that does not deserve to have won many of the games they’ve ever played against them.
- YOU EARNED THOSE CHANTS, FRANCESCO. NEVER FORGET THAT, YOU LECHEROUS PRICK.
- GREAT night for Ollie Bjorkstrand, who notched a pair tonight and played like a living, breathing demon and could’ve easily gotten that third to finish it off.
- Man I don’t even care how Jones played; a .950 against a team as suck-ass as Vancouver is expected. That goal that went in was cruel mercy.
- Here’s a strange thought for you: Numbers 19 through 22 on the Kraken scored tonight. Something that the Mariners did just last year in July. The first city in nearly 70 years to do such a thing. We’re making all sorts of history tonight!
- BACK ON TOP OF THE PACIFIC DIVISION, BABY. AAAND...They reached last year’s win total! But they gotta nurture this position; no points wasted. They’ve got a winnable pair of games upcoming this weekend, so that’s four points easily before they get back on the road.
Let’s look over the game charts from NaturalStatTrick.com!
The Squids are back at it on Friday when they host the Flames at 7 PT.