Getting reaaaaal f#!king sick of these Kings, man.
But first, the highlights!
- Your TOI leader was of course Adam Larsson, who finished the year with a little over 25 minutes of ice-time logged!
- It figures that after a bunch of games where the King’s goaltending was kind of suspect that Cal Petersen finished the night with an .897 SV% that felt more like a .950 for most of the game.
- That’s not to say the Kraken didn’t have to work to get this one: the 2nd period saw the Kings roar back from a slow start and they really looked like they were trying for OT from then on. Then there were of course the many little collisions that lead to bigger collisions in the third. I dunno, I personally would like this season series to be over so we can forget Los Angeles exists.
- Eberle got himself The Most Important of Goals and an assist tonight!
- Matty Beniers once again with another point!
- There’s something about Daniel Sprong, man. He manages to find the biggest goals possible when the Kraken need him; as shown during the third period of tonight’s game!
- Ho Hum, Martin Jones with another .937 SV% game. The man’s simply on a level beyond you and I. We can only bear witness to his glory.
- Not exactly the perfect result they needed: the very cool, not at all dumb OTL point that everybody loves and agrees should continue to exist saves LA from giving up the 2nd in Pacific spot for now, but the margin is now razor thin. We can overtake this bunch of monochrome maroons: it just takes a strong couple of games, and this was the first.
- Keep calm, and post Zoidberg when we win.
The Kraken get a couple of days off, and then are the ““““late slate”””” (if you’re an East coaster) for American Thanksgiving Eve as they face the San Jose Sharks. That one drops the puck at 7pm PT. Thank you very much, and we’ll see you there!